Suhudoo (Akorfa) and (TimTim)
Yields 30 Max Bags/Acre
How to increase your Yields
- Seed Rate: 10kg/acre, 25Kg/ha
- Spacing: 75cm by 25cm 1 seed/hill. or 80cm by 40cm 2 seeds/hill.
- Make sure there is enough moisture in the soil if before planting for good germination. (there is enough moisture in the soil if you form a ball with the soil in your hand without breaking apart)
- Fertiliser Requirement: a compound fertiliser 15:15:15 apply 2 bags/acre before the 10th after planting. b Nigrogen fertiliser ammonia (2bags/acre) or Urea 1 bag/acre 30 days after planting (Preferred 2 bags Actyva fertiliser before 10th day and another 2 bags 30 days after planting)
For Maximum Benefits Please bury the urea in soil if soil is not moist enough
- Maintain farm from weeds at all times
- Harvest early, dry and store
- PICS bags for perfect storage are available.